You Know You're a Mother When ...
- You count the sprinkles on each kid's cupcake to make sure they're equal.
- You have time to shave only one leg at a time.
- You hide in the bathroom to be alone.
- Your kid throws-up and you catch it... with your bare hand
- Someone else's kid throws up at a party. You keep eating.
- As you cling to the high moral ground on toy weapons; your child chews his toast into the shape of a gun.
- You hope ketchup is a vegetable, since it's the only one your child eats.
- You find yourself cutting your husband's sandwiches into cute shapes.
- You hear your mother's voice coming out of your mouth when you say, "Not in your good clothes!"
- You stop criticizing the way your mother raised you.
- You donate to search for the cure charities in the hope that your child won't get that disease.
- You hire a sitter because you haven't been out with your husband in ages, then spend half the night checking on the kids.
- You use your own saliva to clean your child's face.
- You say at least once a day, "I'm not cut out for this job", but you know you wouldn't trade it for anything".
Labels: funny cartoon on global warming, humor, motherhood, you know you are a mother when
by: SWANKY BLOOMS